Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

We are the Middle Agers.  Honestly, I can't believe I fit in this age group, but I am ready to lead my team. This year at the NLCC hayride, we are planning a flag football game between the "young guns" and the "middle agers".  So, men and women, boys and girls, if you are middle aged with kids (I think that means 30-70 years old), then I need you on my team and ready to play in the New Life Bowl on Friday night under the lights (October 14th).  Don't disappoint!  Buy some ben gay and plan to play!  I negotiated in the rules that middle agers can also recruit their kids, so what we lack in speed, skill, or agility can be made up by recruiting some of our older kids for the team.  Hope you'll make plans now to be on the team.  Bring a water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment