Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Psalm 103

Each Sunday at New Life we read a Psalm or Proverb as we begin our worship gathering.   This week I came across Psalm 103 and I was caught off guard again at the width and depth of God's love for you and for me.  In verse 2, David declares, "Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits."  David goes onto to recount all of the benefits we receive from our relationship with God.  Take some time today and read Psalm 103 and thank God for his immeasurable love for you!  I feel encouraged and blessed after reading it.  God loves you so much that he never leaves you in the valley of despair or the pit of self-pity.  Because of God's love, we can stand up when we fall down; we can step higher when we have been living below God's best for our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment