Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Creating God-First Culture - Stewardship

This Sunday we wrap up our series, "Creating God-First Culture".  I hope you have enjoyed it.  I know it has helped me re-focus my life around Matthew 6:33.  Here's a few thoughts for Sunday on Christian Stewardship.


Time, talent, and treasure are three of our most precious assets.  How we manage them is what we call stewardship.  Stewardship carries with it the idea they we really don’t own anything.  Everything we possess is owned by God; we are simply entrusted to manage what God has given us.  


Creating a God-first culture in your heart and mind requires that you become a spiritually disciplined Christian and that you live a life worthy for others to emulate.  Stewardship and spiritual discipline are connected.  Let me share two scriptures with you connected to this concept.  1 Timothy 4:8 and 1 Corinthians 11:1.  See you Sunday @ the ARC at 10:15 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment